Thursday, August 30, 2012

Join ActiveE in the I.E. at National Plug in Day in Temecula, California

September 23, 2012 is National Plug-In day all across America.  Here in the Inland Empire, the Western Riverside County Clean Cities Coalition (that's a lot of "c's") is hosting an event in Old Town Temecula at the 6th Street parking lot.  We know that place well, it's where I park and plug my E every time I am in Old Town Temecula (see post here).

The event lasts from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.  There will be EV enthusiasts there showing off their cars, and some real live EV's that you can test drive.  If you haven't driven an EV yet, now's your chance and I highly recommend it.

Here's a link to register for the event and below is the event flyer.  Hope to see your there!


No comments:

Post a Comment